Options
Discussions
Interesting
0 Likes
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Discussions
May I ask why you Deregistered? I have the software update for ONE UI BETA 4 PROGRAM in my Software Updates, but am looking for more info. Be for I download and install or choose not to.
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Some of the apps that don't work on beta are usually those that require secure platform (in a Google certified environment) like banks, wallets, secure folder. There are other bugs that come with testing beta firmware which is why it's advisable not to install it on your daily driver. Do a full backup before installing and ensure everything in your secure folder (if you use it) is moved out before you install it. You can always get out of the beta and reinstall 11/restore from backup.
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Discussions
Thank you. I think I am going to hold off and not install at this time.
0 Likes
gahbmwm5
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Yes indeed, although I am tempted and received the One UI Beta banner running S21 Ultra (SM-G998U1), and after thoroughly reviewing a lot of threads, I will (patiently) wait for the final General release šŸ˜€ šŸ˜‰. However I'm quite excited about the progress and ' due diligence ' on the part of the Samsung One UI Developer Team to implement features suggested by Samsung Members!
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yes, I agree to your statement 100%!!
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
You're welcome. You're getting it when all the bugs (or most) are ironed out anyway.
0 Likes
VisualPro
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Hello,

I've registered to the Beta but unbale to get the software update.. Anything special I need to do.. 

Thanks

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Nismo35 ,

Some times, there may be a delay in deregistration of device from our FOTA servers. Please let us know if you are still facing the issue. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes