cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does anyone know when locked carriers will get the Android 12 UI 4 update?

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 11:31 AM)
annabanana10
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have Att and I was wondering when phones who are carrier locked will get this update , also is the update any good ?
7 Replies
Solution
moe
Sun
Options
Discussions
Once the beta is over and both Google and Samsung are ready to update. No guaranteed date as Android 12 hasn't even been officially released.

If you're referring to the beta, AT&T and Verizon will not be releasing it to the public as they do internal testing only.

And no, it's bugged and looks nothing like A12 as of yet.
ATLJacob
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Wait is the a12 getting to update cuz I have to a12
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@ATLJacob  The use of "A12" in this thread means Android 12 but yes, the Galaxy A12 is on the list to get Android 12....don't know when.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for suggesting the solution. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
vjv7
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Install u1 firmware and make new Samsung account,
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@annabanana10 If your an impatient techie and enjoy the bleeding edge and all the bugs and issues that go along with it then follow the above post's advice and flash your phone.

Or you can wait a couple of months and get a stable release from AT&T which will include all their carrier features and enjoy Android 12 and OneUI 4.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
annabanana10
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I will wait for it then šŸ™‚
0 Likes