Original topic:

Google Pay does not work

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 02:11 AM)
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Google Pay does not work says device does not meet Requirements 

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
7 Replies
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
If anything, that would be a Google issue... During one of the Betas for the S10 (I believe it was the S10) a few of my apps weren't able to run, including banking apps, because it checks a myriad of security settings. USAA hadn't updated their app to correctly run with the Beta version because it was merely that, a beta version meant for testing prior to certified official... If you continue to have issues, I would contact Google and see if they can't update to be compatible. After some time, and multiple complaints from users, USAA finally updated their app to work with the Beta Version. (Even though it's Samsung Official, they system and device doesn't recognize it as 100% Google signed and certified yet..)
midimench
Comet
Options
Discussions
Google Pay won't work on a beta. Same thing happened with the last beta. During that phase I switched to Samsung Pay until the final version came out.
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Thanks yes I just saw it was a know issue
Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Coldheat06 ,

During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
midimench
Comet
Options
Discussions
Now I can't get Samsung Pay to work without locking up the app. Flushing the cache and 2 reinstalls didn't help.
0 Likes
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Ok thank you
0 Likes
midimench
Comet
Options
Discussions
This happened last year during the previous beta. It self corrects when the final version is released. The app sees beta as if it were rooted.
0 Likes