JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I can't re enroll in the u.i. 6.0 Beta Program

(Topic created: 10-14-2023 04:39 AM)
EvilMadness
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I restored my s23 Ultra back to u.i. 5.1 and now I can't reenroll even tho I see the banner click on it register and click the enroll button. I was getting a message saying I would get an update in 10 minutes and that was over 2 hours ago. I have tried deleting the Members app resetting my network to default and reregistering. Now when I try and reenroll the banner still shows up but when I supposedly enroll it gives me a message saying I'm already enrolled but I haven't gotten a Beta Update when I go into settings and go to the Update menu. It still tell me that u.i. 5.1 is the latest update and it doesn't give me a u.i. 6.0 Beta Update. What's happening 😕

2 Replies
Options
Discussions
if your enrolled, then relax...it can take time, even 2 or 3 days before the update hits, as seen from a few ppl's posts when it 1st came out, besides that...make sure your on correct & up to date firmware, but yeah if you enrolled then more then likely you'll get update 4 beta soon, but if you are indeed on different software from your restoration possibly? Have seen that a cpl of times
0 Likes
Solution
EvilMadness
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I just got the update going 😂