Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I don't think Samsung cares

(Topic created: 09-21-2023 03:33 AM)
TheGalaxy
Sun
Options
Discussions
Third Beta came around and no sign of making the quick panel easier for one hand use. 
All they need to do is to add another swipe down to bring the wifi and Bluetooth button further down. 

Thanks for all other bug fixes. 🙏 
10 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
If you're talking about this, it's just a Hotfix. I don't know why you keep posting the same thing about the one hand use! There's hundreds of thousands of people asking for all kinds of stuff, and Samsung obviously can't get to them all like some people think, and posting repeatedly isn't going to help anything. Also, saying Samsung doesn't care isn't a great way to get something you want either.Screenshot_20230919_224357_Samsung Members.jpg
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
The people berating Samsung on here like petulant children is embarrassing 😳
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah I'm actually considering just bowing out of the Beta Program now because it's no longer the way it used to be because there's too many trolls and too many people treating it like it's just the next monthly update and then complaining when it's not perfection. I spent a lot of time helping others and when I say something to the trolls my comments are deleted instead of getting rid of the obvious trolls! I'm not interested anymore at this point the Beta Program is no longer what it was meant to be thanks to them just letting as many people as possible join instead of closing the registration after reaching a certain amount of testers.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Betas are smooth as butter on my s23 ultra 🤪😁😎
Cowboyintx
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Mine too
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't think you've gotten the idea of beta. It's not a wishlist or Aladdin and the magic genie. Also you don't order new UI like a pizza, and when it's not what you ordered, you'll turn into the complaining crabby customer.

Try this really awesome UI 5.1, it works great. Roll back jack.

😢
TheGalaxy
Sun
Options
Discussions
That's exactly what Beta is. Any change needs a feedback to confirm is justification. If changing the quick panel defeats is purpose and losses of convenience, the change shouldn't happen. Beta is in fact a wish list. That's how you improve
0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
And you think the best way to accomplish this is to tell Samsung they don't care? Nope.

Wishlist equals beta complaint, nope.

Whatever, I'm already way over my interest in posting about this with one that sounds like the worst nightmare customer there is.
0 Likes