Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I need Google Pay Back

(Topic created: 11-07-2023 04:55 PM)
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Beta should be done by now and stable should have already been installed in my phone! and the access to Google Pay! I feel like a peasant paying with a card at most places 😢 😭 
22 Replies
KnightsFan68
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I agree entirely! I see articles online everyday saying that S23 ultra users have received the stable version and it's got me checking for software updates multiple times a day. I need my Google pay back or I may just continue to use Samsung pay as it is working just fine through this extra extended beta. Or maybe that's what you want🤔
Options
Discussions
The Samsung Members app will notify you when it's ready.
Jkelley714
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yes I'm sure this is going to be the complaint that makes samsung release the stable beta for you specifically tomorrow! Thanks for your service.
flowersj1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Just drove me back to my Google Pixel 7 Pro, when Google decides to release something, they RELEASE SOMETHING.
0 Likes
Jkelley714
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You don't understand what a beta is and thats okay lol 😆
0 Likes
kiol890
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I use Google pay only when I forget my wallet most of the time I use cash or card
0 Likes
flowersj1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Cash, so pase.
0 Likes
midimench
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Simple work around, use Samsung Pay/Wallet until the beta is over. It works great at the same places they take Google Pay.
flowersj1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Not so simple I have BOTH an S23U and a Google Pixel 7 Pro and switch back and forth. Samsung pay doesn't work on the 7 Pro, don't want to maintain two wallets!
0 Likes