Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

It was nice testing!

(Topic created: 11-10-2021 08:51 PM)
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
This was my first beta experience with One UI! Even with as many issues and criticism I've seen, I had a nice time here. Hopefully I'll be seeing a few of you when the One UI 5 beta drops! Take care everyone šŸ˜Š

and clear your cache after the official build!!
7 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
agreed ...

Thanks for participating !!!
jovy1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Can't wait until the official release, hopefully its soon! šŸ˜€ It was definitely a great beta experience really loving the update. Hope to see you guys when One UI 5 beta drops maybe while holding the new galaxy S22 when it happens. šŸ¤© Is anyone upgrading once the new Galaxy S22 lineup devices releases?
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I plan to keep my S21U for about 4 years.
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Discussions
There's a familiar avi. I concur. I've done many beta programs in various arenas. This one was pretty good from the beginning. GPay was pretty much a given. Goodlock functionality diminished some. Overall, it was like many apps, they just needed updating to support A12.

Now, IDK about keeping this device for 4 more yrs lol. I got this S21U 512gb at a price I couldn't refuse. If a Note drops I'll be jumping ship. But I'll still see ya around in the next Sammy beta.

Cheers!
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Agreed !
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @MochaVex ,

Thank you for your participation in One UI Beta Program. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have definitely had a much better Samsung beta experience before but it's far from the worst possible and it hasn't been as bad as it could have been. I just wish NavStar wasn't left behind and yeah I wanted a Note too, but when your device is failing on your hands as you speak you aren't left with choice in the matter. I would have loved to keep waiting but that wasn't an option I was allowed to have.