Did you mean: 

Original topic:

NEVER GOING TO USE GALAXY AGAIN IF THIS IS THE NEW UI

(Topic created: 08-25-2023 08:33 AM)
Annie323
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Holy cow!!! I can't even describe all the ways this update sucks! I'm terrified if they really do release this. It made my amazing galaxy s23 ultra work like  and look ugly. I absolutely do not like a single thing about it. The notification drawer and quick access are horrendous. And that's just the start!!!! Could not roll it back to previous software fast enough! Omgosh!!!!!!!! Ew. Horrible.

user49ycedLsWz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
We are in the year 2023 not 2008. The standards have changed. You either keep up or get left in the dust like numerous other phone manufacturers in the past. Imagine if Oppo and Xiaomi were sold in the US, you think Samsung would be able to compete delivering this level of subpar quality in their beta releases?
0 Likes
userwStMALr3zD
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
@Annie323 Relax, this is a Beta version and is still in development
user49ycedLsWz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The part you are missing is this is a beta in the year 2023, not 2008. Betas and development in general should have improved over the past 15 years.
0 Likes
Jay3578
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Tell me you don't understand software development without telling me you don't understand software development. 😬
user49ycedLsWz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You clearly don't if you think software development means delivering only one new feature on your flagship phones in the year 2023
0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
In 2008 beta was a test for updates, and in 2023 beta is a test for updates. I'm sure things are improved in how things are tested, but it's still testing the software. Beta is not the finished product.

Like I mention elsewhere, I did beta on an HTC I'm not even sure how long ago. It nearly bricked the phone. This beta is really easy to deal with compared to that.
0 Likes
Jay3578
Nebula
Options
Discussions
The betas opened to the public started around 2016/2017
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
When do I get my teal fish? I joined this beta club and well...il_794xN.4600068130_ile0_1000001901_1692756705.jpg
0 Likes
Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It's the beta bro don't use it if you want perfect . This is for us phone geeks who can't wait for the newest update. Love it. It's like getting a new phone without getting a new phone that doesn't fully work 🤣
0 Likes