Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 4.0 Beta next update

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 10:16 AM)
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
It Seems the One UI Beta 4.0 firmware version 3 release was supposed to be released on October 14 or Today but it seems that the Next release will be around October 18 give a Day or two ,seems like the Beta Development team is still working on fixing the Bugs 
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Understood - agreed it makes sense the carriers would release "later than".

Updates have been sporadic at times. But I seem to remember, with past betas, thinking, "why are carrier phones getting the update before my Unlocked?"

Maybe it's like how retail works, the manufacturer agrees to not sell a new product to the general public until resellers have the product available for sale (?)
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
I guess we'll see in a couple days 🤔
A common problem that I've seen is that with my unlocked phone I don't always get a notification telling me that I have an update.
Not sure if that's a normal thing, but I'd assume that the carrier would force a notification as well.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I also (21 Ultra Unlocked) don't get the Notification, so on Tuesdays, I'll manually check about lunchtime and then again after dinner

Of course, all a person has to do is check in Members, cause there'll be a flood of posts announcing the update 😉 👍
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
I got beta 3. First USA rollout, i think. Haven't seen anything but one post about the update being available.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
Just curious, but how do you get this information?
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Get "what" information"?

If you mean "when the update comes out", you'll get it when it's released 👍:beer_mug: ... they don't pre-announce it
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm referring to how can they say "was supposed to be released on October 14th or today"
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
One of the things to keep in mind ... the update is not released "at the same moment in time" ... some folks will get it Tue morn, some Tue evening, some on Wed ... so they roll it out in stages

EDIT:
if they state Oct 19, and some folks don't see it until Wed. there's gonna be flood of "where's my update" posts out here
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Discussions
Moderator already said the update will probably not be until mid next week. Original poster likes to follow the Korean beta information,which is a different chipset, and may not coincide with us beta releases.
0 Likes