Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 4 Beta

(Topic created: 09-18-2021 06:38 PM)
discolord
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Why can't I get the One UI 4.0 Beta on my Samsung Galaxy S21 5g?
0 Likes
11 Replies
EonDrache
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Who is your carrier?
0 Likes
discolord
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
AT&T
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Currently the beta is for members that are subscribed to T-Mobile, Sprint or members that have an unlocked device (device needs to be purchased straight from Samsung and will not work if you purchased your device from AT&T and flashed U1 firmware.)
0 Likes
discolord
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
That's so dumb bro šŸ¤¦
0 Likes
furysport
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have a Galaxy S21 plus that I bought unlocked from Samsung. Why is it not available for me?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for suggesting the solution. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
sambomambo2021
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

My wish is dialer has rounded pin pad for numbers  , and Lock Screen larger rounded pin pad as its to small.   Also Animations toned down much like Android 10 be betterā€¦. Lastly the notification area transparent grey gone.  Bring back white again and 1/2 way not full screen !! .   Doesnā€™t have to be to material 12 but happy we can use icon packs.  I would also just have android messages one ui version , not samsung messages dont need 2 

0 Likes
greystvrs
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Hello my phone is unlocked I bought it in Samsung United States but I do not have the beta. S21 ultra
0 Likes
GKfabii
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
if I'm not wrong it's currently available only for a limited time for a few countries using a few carriers... for example in USA it's available for Tmobile carriers and unlocked... Though I have an unlocked s21 5g with Tmobile Sim and I still don't see the one ui beta pop up I'm the members app so I guess only a few ppl get to see it
0 Likes