Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One UI 4 beta program

(Topic created: 10-04-2021 09:40 PM)
Cgjones718
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I recently upgraded to the s21 ultra 5g and want to enroll in the One UI 4 beta program but I cannot find the banner to join. I live in the US so it should be available right?
0 Likes
15 Replies
carneasadafries
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The 2 biggest competitors dont limit...Apple and Google. Sam should be more inclusive and innovative and stop going backwards with things. It's like theyre slowly shooting themselves in the foot or cutting off the hand that feeds them. Seriously Sam? You wanna know what people want yet you wont let people tell you. Duh!
0 Likes
Whatsinth3box
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Well for starters you named the two companies that make their own operating system. Sammy just adds layers over what Google makes. That's why they limit and the other two don't.
0 Likes
carneasadafries
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
True, but Sam's UI is theirs and on millions of phones. I'm not referring to the oa obviously because it's from Google, so Pixel phones can be beta testers, makes sense. Im referring to Sam's UI though. It seems from all the comments that like 10 people get to participate to represent millions...it SEEMS from all the comments that go way back about "I dont see anything. How do I sign up?" I know I like many people have never seen thisnso called sign up banner. Just saying, that's all. Have a good one.
Whatsinth3box
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Didn't mean to come off as a jerk. So if I did I apologize. But this is how Sam's been for years. And to be honest it's never worth to get the beta until at least beta 3. It's ALWAYS buggy and most people regret it.
0 Likes
carneasadafries
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Didnt take it that way, so no prob. Just venting the frustration that seems to continue with Sam acting like they care about user opinions, then let few actually participate and ask, Why didn't they like it? Why didnt they tell us? So... I wouldnt be surprised if they dont read the comment in this app. Oh well.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Cgjones718 ,

We opened another round of registration to beta program this morning. Please check your members app to join the program. 

USBetaModerator_0-1633466516779.png

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes