Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone restarting

(Topic created: 10-17-2021 03:12 AM)
user594FkaJNN3
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
My phone has restarted 9 times today by itself please fix asap. Very annoying. Also I keep getting pop up saying I'm using beta etc 
6 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yep! I do recall you posting "phone reboots" a couple weeks ago 🙂

Mine does it 40+ times a day.

Even when I'm sleeping at night and it's laying on the end table - 4-5 times during sleep hours

The beta pop-up announcement ... that's required to be shown whenever the phone reboots (boot up)
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I'm getting a restart a day. I'm pretty sure you guys already checked this but just in case, have you verified in Battery Device Care that these are probably switched on?Screenshot_20211017-111508_Device care_30347.jpg
0 Likes
giblets
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Mine is doing it at least once a day, sometimes several times. Just did it in the middle of a phone call with my wife... 😡
0 Likes
user594FkaJNN3
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I don't understand how this isn't one of the bugs that is priority. Common sense
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @user594FkaJNN3 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
If your phone is restarting itself constantly hold volume down and power button at the same time you'll notice a longer restart 30sec - 1 minute and the phone will boot properly
0 Likes