Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Refresh rate constantly changing from 120 to 60hz very quickly

(Topic created: 11-11-2021 02:45 PM)
d4raxx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Does anybody else have a problem where you're just normally scrolling and like 2 or maybe 3 tap with ur fingers to scroll it goes from 120 to 60 and obviously with the refresh rate constantly changing it feels laggy. Continue to scroll it'll go from 120 to 60 to 120 again and 60 a few seconds and then 120, why is this happening? It should only change to 60 if im idle not scrolling and before it would change to 60 if im idle, how come for me its now changing to 120 to 60 so quickly now everytime im scrolling?
9 Replies
Options
Discussions
There's been several posts on this, you're not alone!
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Discussions
I feel your pain!
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
A number of people experiencing that throughout beta.
O4liberty
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Not on my s21 5g working great.
Spore64
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Not sure on that but I keep setting to 120 and check a day or so later and it is back to 60
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @d4raxx ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine seems to be fine. Let me make sure I get what you're saying... When I scroll I get 120hz, when I stop scrolling and wait for about a 2 second count it goes back to 60hz. As soon as I scroll it I'm back to 120hz. To me this seems good and smooth. Are you not getting this action?
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have been having problems with the Refresh Rate since Beta 1, most of the time it was stuck at 120Hz. I gave up and I changed it to the standard 60 Hz until Samsung fix the problem.
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yes beta 4 definitely introduced this issue but moderators have stated in other posts it will be fixed when the stable version gets released as there will be no more betas