JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 Ultra T-Mobile 4.0 Beta

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 02:08 PM)
cchat9000
Comet
Options
Discussions
The beta seems like it came and went and by the time I went to register it was full. Last time with the 3 there seemed to be a lot more ability to sign up. This time it had to have been pretty limited. Anyone have any insights if another stage of the beta will open and if not how far out does that mean 12 is? I am mainly curious as I hear 12 unlocks the esim capability which I have been wanting for a long time to combine my work and personal phone.
7 Replies
EVERBRUZ
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I haven't been able to get esim to work. It's I. The tmo system. Phone just says no signal.
0 Likes
cchat9000
Comet
Options
Discussions
Dang hope they figure it out I have been wanting this feature for a long time.
0 Likes
Solution
FTA1964
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Hi, I have S21+ unlocked from Samsung and using AT&T and updated to Android 12 with one UI 4. I'm trying to use eSim, can be activated but never got functional, no service, no data, nothing. I don't know if it will work in future updates or will just removed. Hope they can fix it.
0 Likes
cchat9000
Comet
Options
Discussions
Did you change the setting in your account? I know I had to do something like that when I have setup this feature for iphone users at my work
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

This is a known issue and we are working on a resolution

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

LandonEng
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Was the esim issue resolved before the Beta2 release today? I have a T-mobile unlocked S21 and activated an esim but can only get wifi calling to work; no data or voice via cell.

0 Likes
FTA1964
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Hello, I have an S21+ (plus) with beta 4 working very well. I also bought an S21 Ultra (SM-998U1), I registered and also enrolled with the Ultra but in the software update, it says that I have the latest version but actually it has Android 11 with One Ui 3.1. Any ideas how to get beta 4 update on the Ultra? Thank very much.
0 Likes