Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Health will not Sync

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 11:52 AM)
Jaa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I just tried to sync my Samsung Health app but it wouldn't sync,  I've already updated it in the Samsung App store,  Help please...

7 Replies
Tylertsd
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah mine only syncs when it feels like it.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Jaa1 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Jaa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I just uploaded 2 error reports with screenshot of my sync issue, please advise...
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I'm having the same issue and weird enough with a third-party app as well. When it asks you to choose your account, it just won't get past that. Error report has been sent as well.
Jaa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
That's exactly what's happening on my S21+, we need a quick fix soon.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Real soon, all the data I had synced on my watch is gone for now until they fix this issue.
0 Likes
Jaa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've already completed all of the troubleshooting and sent error reports, but Samsung Health still isn't syncing in the Beta One UI4.0 program...Screenshot_20211010-085215_Samsung Health.jpg
0 Likes