Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Standby battery drain

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 11:01 AM)
floridaplur
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
This is worse than anything I've seen since HTC Evo days. 

10 Replies
SpecterXP
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yeah, battery drain is horrible with this beta. I'm about to go back to stable.
userYtp7Bza6RF
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Part of it is the carrier hub running constantly trying to do stuff. Even if you hide or stop its going to continue.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yea, *if* your phone uses it ... that's mostly folks with T-Mobile. (Consumer Cellular with AT&T network SIM card here)

Mine doesn't use it, yet I'm seeing worse battery life since beta2 update.
floridaplur
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I removed carrier hub via adb, so that's a non issue.
0 Likes
King_Nick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
This beta is draining my battery so much i cant even go through lighter than normal usage. I forgot my headphones so i cant listen to music at work. So no spotify in background. But shouldnt drain this much.Screenshot_20211006-143030_Device care_16194.jpgScreenshot_20211006-143050_Device care_16195.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @floridaplur ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
Charged my phone went to gym. Come back. No more than 3 hrs and my phone is 50% and watch is 75% . After all these years you think samsung would be better than this. They are not even trying anymore
0 Likes
Frederickdawg
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Standby battery drain on beta 1 was terrible. Not sure about beta 2 yet.
0 Likes
AdmT
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Mine was down to 40% when75- 80% was previous norm at 8 hrs. I lowered speed from max to adaptive.
0 Likes