Discussions
Suggestions?
0 Likes
7 Replies
chaks
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
If you are eager to help Samsung by testing the beta, then you should stay.

If otherwise, please note that beta is not a daily driver and will have issues that will prevent you from using your phone as a daily driver. If that is the case, you should rollback.
Exathi
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Thanks
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I feel like I might be on the lucky side. I've had no issues running this beta with my daily driver aside from small bugs that are now fixed in beta 2
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I say, "it depends". If it's bothersome to deal with any glitches you're having, by all means, Withdraw.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Exathi ,

If beta software is stopping you from being able to use your device for daily operations , we would recommend withdrawing from beta program as we do not want you go through a nightmare for being on beta program. If you are only experiencing minor issues and/or higher battery drain something that is not perfect but can live with we request you stay on beta program. 

Regards

One UI Beta Team. 

MWS2022
Comet
Options
Discussions
my beta is pretty stable, except for shutting off the entire Wi-Fi gateway in my home and disconnecting every device until the phone is put in safe mode or normal mode Wi-Fi is shut off.. I don't have a lot of cosmetic issues or screen issues or battery or heat or anything, but shutting off the entire house is pretty bad. that's like mission impossible villain level bad. but I'm going to stay in for now and hopefully it's a problem that gets addressed beyond "what are you doing wrong?". it's kind of like heating up a bowl of soup in the microwave and everything in your refrigerator cooks... that's not the refrigerator's fault.

when you are going though H e l l, keep going...
0 Likes
mcross72
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm really enjoying the beta, but after every update I clear my cache partition. I haven't had any deal breaker issues. My only real issue is Spotify doesn't show up in notifications area for media control. Apple music does.
0 Likes