Did you mean: 

Original topic:

TYPE THE WORD UPDATE IN THIS POST

(Topic created: 11-07-2023 04:15 PM)
Jsinsmailliw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Samsung we need the stable version now, we have been soldering through these past months , with crashes and lags and restarts and bugs and have tested and tried and endured all the abuse that Beta has to offer. We need stable in America now. Anyone who reads this respond with UPDATE in all Caps
jvudcoo
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Fr. Don't be a peasant and use your card or your phone. Pay cash like a boss
Jsinsmailliw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I am sure I have contributed more than u, type my name in and see what I have done... Samsung actually reached out to me personally to thank me for providing the code that helped the ui smoothness, but it needs more work
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Rushing Samsung (or any company for that matter) leads to errors, more errors, and missed problems simply because they're trying to rush something for a few antsy folks! If you needed your phone to be stable so badly, you shouldn't have joined the Beta Program as simple as that! It doesn't matter how long it takes to get the best stable version. I'd rather go through 20 beta versions instead of Samsung cutting corners to make people like you happy. Also, I typed in your name, you only have 12 badges and zero solutions, I have 26 badges so what's your point?
Jsinsmailliw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
This beta we are on is near perfect except for full support of some Google apps that require your software to be stock, I also see that the stable has been released to many other countries without any issues, I am a bit jealous ...aren't u?
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well I have 27.... Na na na na na 🤣🖖
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
You're meaning a comp like this?Screenshot_20231108_115700_Samsung Members_1000002428_1699462620.pngScreenshot_20231108_115721_Samsung Members_1000002429_1699462641.png
bwilliance
Halo
Options
Discussions
It's not really a competition for who "contributes" more when you sign up for beta lol
communityuser45
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
UPDATE NOW
ooferton
Halo
Options
Discussions
I'd rather have them take there time. Don't be the one to be rushing Samsung to release the Stable version and find out that there are problems with it and come back complaining even more.
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Exactly