Did you mean: 

Original topic:

TYPE THE WORD UPDATE IN THIS POST

(Topic created: 11-07-2023 04:15 PM)
Jsinsmailliw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Samsung we need the stable version now, we have been soldering through these past months , with crashes and lags and restarts and bugs and have tested and tried and endured all the abuse that Beta has to offer. We need stable in America now. Anyone who reads this respond with UPDATE in all Caps
Options
Discussions
STOP IT
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Lol. Ikr
Jsinsmailliw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Cmon guys I have not complained once, I stated that we have endured the process and want the stable, we are the ones that helped make the software better together and then the people that did not toil with us already have what we helped build. Don't u feel at least a little neglected. Be honest because I know every beta tester is checking their updates every 3 mins
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's always out first in other countries.
US gets it later, locked phones even later.

However ,We have the closest thing to the final build and have been able to enjoy One UI 6 for months now while others have not. I consider this a win in itself.

Believe me, once you get the final build there's always the possibility that you might not be 100% happy because it won't contain all the things you've been wanting.

It's been the same experience in two watch betas and now my 5th phone beta.

I understand the impatience, but there's waaaay worse things going on in the world besides the beta taking its time.
Jsinsmailliw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I concur 100%. Speaking of watches...when was the last time u got an update? I have a watch 4 classic and it was updated way back in June
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
My watch 6 had an update in September but it's on the June security patch. It's also an LTE model on T-Mobile so perhaps it gets less updates overall.
Options
Discussions
I have a watch 5 Pro LTE model and I'm on July security patch and also running OneUI 5.0 like you. Not sure if the watch 4 got OneUI 5 or not but it seems we all have inconsistent results depending on watch model. Not a big deal as OneUI 5.0 for watch was the major update this year for wearables. We are also privileged to be the only other watch that runs wear OS 4.0 aside from the pixel watch. So having material you on a watch is awesome
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Discussions
And this is pretty close to the stable version from everything I read. It's supposed to be a small update. I think 300 mbs or maybe 600. Can't remember exactly. So it's not going to change much
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Discussions
No I don't feel neglected.
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I'm not checking mine except every couple of days. I don't mind waiting. And I don't feel "neglected" at all.