Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The new beta 2 dropped

(Topic created: 10-12-2023 12:47 AM)
Options
Discussions
Wow the UI improvements are insane. Not aesthetics, I mean smoothness and lag. It's like a brand new phone now. It's so snappy you feel like you're using a Pixel, I have yet to experience a single instance of stutter or lag. I didn't read the full details of what they fixed but I know they fixed a lot of the UI and bug issues, they updated a bunch of the system Samsung apps like wearables for instance. And it's just all around a huge improvement from the first beta. I did not think we were getting a second, I thought that since stable should be ready in 2 weeks or so that we would just go straight to stable but Samsung came through and gave us a freebie for those of us that stayed on the beta. Also obviously it includes a new October security patch, just getting off of that September one is a huge relief. The September patch caused my phone many issues so I'm glad to be off of that one and the October patch seems to be more in line with what Samsung usually puts out which is quality updates at a very fast pace. Samsung sometimes beats Google when it comes to security patches.This OneUI 6 beta 2 update is a 10/10 for me

Here's what has been improved:

Options
Discussions
They announced how to do it a week ago, you're confusing everybody now in here. You just have to read the notices that Samsung puts out and you'll know exactly what's going on. They are only pushing this update through an OTA You cannot get this update from any banner or any other source They specifically stated that.
moebetta
Halo
Options
Discussions
Typically when I've entered a beta, there are animated banners along the top of the app for things like discounts for samsung tvs and such..that's where I've clicked previously
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Please read what I'm saying and stop making new comments on this, it's completely unnecessary. I've answered all your questions in full You just need to wait a second to get a reply instead of commenting again which then I have to reply to that again. Just read what I've already replied to
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Right in the notices man, all you have to do is read your notices and you can see in this screenshot I just took It's specifically states it's an OTA update that is the only method of updating.Screenshot_20231011_203958_Samsung Members.jpg
Motivation229
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Anything new for a03 please don't laugh
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
What's a03? And what do you mean don't laugh? At what? Are you asking about the phone the Samsung A03? You are in the wrong section buddy This is the S22 section none of us would have any idea about the AO3. I don't think that that phone is ever going to get the OneUI 6 as it doesn't meet the minimum spec requirements to run the OS only Samsung flagships and mid to high range phones will be getting it. The note 20 Ultra I believe is the oldest phone that will be able to get this update once stable comes out. Anything else will not ever get the update but you will still get your monthly security patch.
0 Likes
Motivation229
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Thanks but you don't seem to know technology like you think you do, NO DISRESPECT AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINION BUT IF A03 WAS ABLE TO BE UPGRADED TO DIFFERENT VERSIONS WITH THE UI IF IT WAS GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO ACCESS OMEUI 6 ,IT WILL BE ABLE TO WORK JUST LIKE YOUR ULTRA...MY PERSONAL OPINION, I BELIEVE IN THE IMPOSSIBLE BEING POSSIBLE
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Buddy, why are you here? Are you here to cause drama? please don't continue to comment on this thread because the mods will take it down and that will suck for me. Someone always always always has to try and be a troll in my threads and they always get taken down. You don't own a Galaxy S22 Ultra, so please, I'll ask again, please exit this thread and please don't cause any commotion. Like typing in all capitals and saying I don't know tech.
You're comment doesn't pertain to this topic or even the phone this topic is about, so please stop so I don't have to ask the mod to remove you from this thread. I tried being nice and giving you some advice since you were embarrassed about your own phone and you respond with this all caps nonsense that has nothing to do with the topic. You can go make your own thread and say whatever you want, just don't do it in mine please.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Also I would never laugh at somebody over what phone they have, that's absolutely ridiculous and you shouldn't have to put a disclaimer to please don't laugh at me because of the phone you have. We all have Samsung phones in here and we all try to help each other that's all this is about. If anybody makes fun of you because of the phone you have in this app, just report them because that absolutely should not happen and in general you shouldn't be judged by the phone you have, It's just a phone it means nothing. Don't be embarrassed about getting what you can afford. You have an awesome Samsung phone, let haters hate just don't let it get to you!
0 Likes
moebetta
Halo
Options
Discussions
My S22 ultra isn't the U1...mines just U..may not be released for.me yet. I'm also on Tmobile.
0 Likes