Original topic:

UK - One UI Beta

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 06:57 AM)
LouieEC
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

Hi,

I am in the UK and I am trying to enrol onto the OneUI Beta using my Samsung S21 Ultra and I cannot find the pane at all on Samsung Members.

I have spoke to Samsung support who sent me to my carrier (o2) to "enable beta" for my IMEI?

Not sure if anyone else has come across this or any advice on how to proceed further 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Claykin
Comet
Options
Discussions
If you're not on the beta how are able to post in the beta forum?
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Some posts do get moved by community team to beta community if they believe it is related to Beta. Ideally should be ones posted by users with beta software. šŸ˜·

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

Karnage
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Only way you can post in the beta forum, if your on the beta
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
If you open your phone settings and then click on the software button what does it say for last update
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Also if the Beta program is available In the United Kingdom open the Samsung members application and look at the banner on the bottom and if the Beta is available click on enroll and read the disclaimer and then within a few minutes you will be able to install the Beta by clicking on the software update option, please note that you need Wifi to download the software
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @LouieEC

It may be best to post in EU community as they would be better equipped to help you. 

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes