Did you mean: 

Original topic:

US Unlocked S21 Ultra cannot download OneUI4.0

(Topic created: 11-19-2021 01:48 AM)
Bfloyd1989
Halo
Options
Discussions
As the post stated, US Unlocked S21 Ultra cannot download OneUI4.0. This is starting to get frustrating with Samsung. Especially when ur seeing all the carrier phones getting the update. This is a slap in the face to how Samsung treat their unlocked customers. Which always get updates late or after carriers devices.
16 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Noted. Discussion was about US devices though. Not sure how Exynos came in when talking about US carriers.
Bfloyd1989
Halo
Options
Discussions
It's all cool. Just think Sammy can so better
0 Likes
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Unlocked is next week
0 Likes
Bfloyd1989
Halo
Options
Discussions
While carriers are being pushed for the last 2 weeks and some unlocked are getting it now based on the carrier. Either way it's inconsistent.
0 Likes
eminded
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have unlocked s21 5g on the mint sim 12 month plan. I pay $250 for 12 month of service I get 10gb data at 5g a month and unlimited talk and txt that's super cheap which is why I went for unlocked device. Carriers stink becuase it all about the profit and getting business to them so the people buy the locked device and pay more $$ for same service.
0 Likes
Bfloyd1989
Halo
Options
Discussions
Not sure at all what this have to do with Samsung update policies on Unlocked devices
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Bfloyd1989 ,

Please call us at 1-800-726-7864 if you are still unable to update to One UI 4. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes