Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unable to use Google Wallet with Watch

(Topic created: 07-20-2023 07:33 PM)
Options
Discussions

Cannot use Google Wallet on watch. It will not allow you to add cards. Is this because of the Beta software?  See screenshot!

Screenshot_20230610_115148_Google Play services.jpg

7 Replies
DaleNet
Nebula
Options
Discussions

Yes.  Betsa are net veted by the pay software until they are officially released.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
SkullyOC
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I just joined the Galaxy Watch UI Beta program, and so far everything looks good except for one problem. When I try to pay with my watch using Google Wallet, it fails with the error message:

"your watch can't make contactless payments as it doesn't meet software requirements" 

Is this a known issue with the beta, or is there something I need to do on my end to fix it? 
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@SkullyOC Yes this is a known issue with the Beta. You can find more info by visiting the Beta discussion area. 

SkullyOC
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Forgive the stupid question, but where is the Beta discussion area? I don't see it on the menu and searches just lead to general discussions. Thanks for your help
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@SkullyOC To get to the Beta discussion area, click on the Beta banner in Members app. Scroll down until you see the big yellow Beta Community connection button and click on it. 

SkullyOC
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thank you!
0 Likes