Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Update

(Topic created: 11-03-2023 01:26 PM)
earnestj5
Halo
Options
Discussions
I am seeing everyone on YouTube, and X talking about the final one UI Beta 14 update I've got nothing yet what's the hold up 
12 Replies
Options
Discussions
Lots of variables. Depends on your location, carrier, and whether or not your phone is unlocked. Plus, it seems beta testers are last to receive the update from what I've read.
0 Likes
earnestj5
Halo
Options
Discussions
Not true, everyone that I've seen that have done gotten it are testers the same as me my phone is unlocked the same as they are and I don't think everyone that hasn't gotten yet are not on my carrier
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
All I can say is what I've read right here in these forums. Testers saying they have not gotten it yet. Veteran testers who've been through this before saying beta testers are generally last. Having said that, I don't know where you are located, but the U.S. has not received it yet. And as for carriers, that's an even longer wait. Though having an unlocked phone will probably be sooner than a carrier-supplied phone.
0 Likes
earnestj5
Halo
Options
Discussions
OK what ever your not reading right I guess SMH
0 Likes
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Discussions
If you look on Frija using the carrier IDs there isn't a seeded version. Also having your phone unlocked and being on unlocked non-carrier firmware are 2 different things. Did you get your phone through a major US carrier or direct from Samsung or Best Buy?
earnestj5
Halo
Options
Discussions
Directly from Samsung
0 Likes
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm looking up the firmwares for the US CSC codes and they all show only Android 13 builds. It's likely the people you're watching have flashed international firmware. You could do the same if you'd like but it can be a bit of a hassle and it's unnecessary. Might as well wait the week or so. It is what it is.
0 Likes
Dcn_Pat
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My experience over several Samsung beta cycles on carrier locked and unlocked devices is beta testers get the update well after "regular" users do. Every beta I hope it changes and so far it never has.
0 Likes
Tokas
Halo
Options
Discussions
Most of those you watch on YouTube are not located in the States, so they most likely have gotten it.