Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Update?

(Topic created: 11-08-2023 05:42 AM)
overtimes2
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm having all kinds of issues this morning ranging from being logged out to not even opening some apps. I'm having to reinstall apps and make new passwords . . Any ideas. I've checked updated nothing yet S23 ultra 
7 Replies
CracKeer
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same thing for me
0 Likes
nanoe
Constellation
Options
Discussions
The new update doesn't seem to stick for me. It just keeps updating
0 Likes
userUiEHdRQVF5
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
It was going pretty good until a few weeks ago. When calls come in phone doesn't ring goes straight voice mail. Finger print scanner doesn't work as good as before., apps crashing etc etc Even after a phone reset same problem.

more

0 Likes
BHW658
Halo
Options
Discussions
Just wondering, if y'all cleared the cache and repaired apps after each beta update?
If ya did, good on ya, if not then give it a shot. ✌🏼

BayouBoy3
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Same exact problems myself. Your not alone.
0 Likes
ReganZulauf
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Any update? Or you still facing the same issue? 

When academic pressure is at its peak and you’re swamped with deadlines, paying for college essays is a smart and strategic decision. I recently used this https://www.grabmyessay.com/pay-for-essay service and the results were outstanding. The expert writers didn’t just meet my expectations, they exceeded them. They handled my task with a professionalism that relieved my stress. What makes this service stand out is not only its commitment to providing high-quality work but also its focus on providing plagiarism-proof content. The fact that your essay is well-written and authentic adds an extra layer of credibility. Plus, the money-back guarantee sets the standard for the reliability and security of this service, giving you peace of mind every step of the way.
0 Likes
Members_9vrDK31
Constellation
Options
Discussions

To add to this. You're not alone. No working fingerprint sensor, no notifications, no phone calls coming thru, no calls can be made, and the list goes on. That is unless any of that happens within in minutes of a restart. I've wiped the phone multiple times, wipe the cache. repaired the apps. It's a really expensive paperweight right now. Prior to the One UI 6 update I had 0 issues and have only had the thing for a couple of months.

0 Likes