Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Use Search Please!

(Topic created: 10-30-2021 09:31 AM)
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Hello? Yes, people hi! The search function exists. If you have an error to report, search for it first. It's about 60% likely it's already known.

7 Replies
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'd say more so on the 90% ish side of being known. šŸ˜‚ I hope this post helps people understand how to search, but unfortunately I know better. šŸ˜•
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Gotta try so one can't say they didn't know..
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
Need to have a mod pin it to the top in all subjects
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
My prediction is 5% of people search first, if that many.

Part of the problem is "where" the search is available. You would think, at the top level of "beta" (where we see, Discussions, Questions, Suggestions, Tips), you'd think there would be a Search, to search all those categories

Nope.

You have to tap on a Category, then search shows up. And you'd think, "cr@p, I don't want to only search on this one category, I want to search across all"

Guess what?
No matter which category you're in, performing a search DOES search globally across all categories.

Go figure
pbaker76
Halo
Options
Discussions
I had similar post back in beta 2.
Everyone was posting separate posts about a issue with carrier hub.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Well, I guess either way the squeaky wheel gets the greasešŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€:male_sign:
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @MochaVex , 

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community. 

@user751201tmO21 , We have already requested our members team to add a top search on all forums instead of need to go in to each category and search.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes