Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Voice call issues

(Topic created: 10-12-2021 07:24 PM)
kidcharlemagne
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Has anyone else had issues with incoming voice calls going straight to voicemail. Phone is on service is fine, phone never rings and calls are directed straight to voice calls. Also not recieving text messages from certain individuals. Not sure if this is a service issue or a software issue from the beta software. 

6 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Who's your carrier? Many T-Mobile folks are having various issues

BTW, have you checked the Call Forwarding setting?
RipWashington
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I don't experience it anymore, but during the 1st beta I DID experience calls going to voice mail. At the time I attributed it a glitch in my call screener app which routes all calls through their network prior to forwarding to me. What was odd at the time, though it makes sense now, was calls were directed to my Verizon voice mail that I never use. I didn't dwell on it since it quickly stopped occurring.
kidcharlemagne
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Current carrier is Verizon I reset settings and adjusted call forwarding. This issue has been going on for a week now.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @kidcharlemagne ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

It may also be a good idea to reach out to your carrier at the same time.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I occasionally have this issue too.

Regards. šŸ˜Ž
0 Likes
kidcharlemagne
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
***update

Upon further work on this dilemma I did conclude that it was not related to the beta software at all. Instead this is stemmed from porting issues transferring my number from one service provider to another. Overall verdict on current beta use is that it seems to be working smoothly on my device. No apparent issues currently.