cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Watch 5 pro stopped connecting and how do I get the back on the beta program test on the new watch?

(Topic created: 08-06-2023 02:54 PM)
LilBeautifulEyez
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I was on the beta testing program with my original watch 5 pro. However that watch missed up and stopped connecting to phones. I have a new watch how do I get the back on the beta program test

30 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@LilBeautifulEyez You should be able to access the beta again through the Samsung Members app in the top scrolling banner. 

0 Likes
LilBeautifulEyez
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
It says only can do 1 survey when I click it
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions

@LilBeautifulEyez If you didn't deregister from the beta and rollback on your previous watch, it may not be possible to enroll again. You might have to wait for the stable release, which won't be that long anyway.

0 Likes
LilBeautifulEyez
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
How could I when I couldn't log into this until I got a new watch
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions

@LilBeautifulEyez Yes, I see that you were having trouble with the old one connecting. Did you ever try any troubleshooting steps for that before you got the new one? It just wasn't connecting to Bluetooth, even after resetting through the Watch itself?

0 Likes
LilBeautifulEyez
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
It wouldn't connect to anybody phone! Samsung said it was something inside the watch! TMobile rep reset my network because my phone number was changed and the about me on my phone wouldn't show new number! So I don't know what happened to the watch just it was working just fine until the rep did network reset
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions

@LilBeautifulEyez So the representative made the problems with your watch occur? Was this an LTE version by chance?

0 Likes
LilBeautifulEyez
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yes it was the lte
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions

@LilBeautifulEyez Ah, I see. It likely just needed to be reset manually and re-paired. Did you ever try this? Again, it may not be possible to enroll in the beta a "second" time.

0 Likes