Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

We need Beta 2 ASAP.

(Topic created: 09-22-2021 07:44 AM)
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions
I've seen so many threads and posts about just a number of different errors you can just look through the beta forum. Heck even the darn Samsung members app won't let me like posts. We need beta 2 asap.
17 Replies
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions
šŸ¤£
0 Likes
US3R
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Samsung members is such a horrible app to handle a beta. I can't even report issues without it failing. Hoping for the full android 12 release soon so I don't have to deal with this mess ever again.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @JohanT98 ,

We apologize for the inconvenience. unfortunately, We do not have a plan to release beta software until next week. 

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
internet
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Thanks
0 Likes
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions
See know this is helpful. I'll try and hold off till next week then. I was thinking about reverting from the beta, but I'll check for better stability before making that decision. Thank you.
0 Likes
mchowardnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
People opt in to beta and have to agree to terms saying there will be bugs, issues, etc and this is experimental and complain about problems and not being fixed fast enough. šŸ™„ why opt in to beta then?
0 Likes
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Discussions
Cause we are supposed to report problems duh. Think before you speak, please.
0 Likes
HockeyLovinGuy
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I beta test for multiple technology companies. Bugs are known, but when you have a high profile beta you put patches out more frequently and communicate
0 Likes