Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Wifi Calling

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 03:24 PM)
Hayley-G
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Anyone else have wifi calling stop working completely? This is a huge issue as I live in an area with no cellphone signal and rely on wifi calling. 
8 Replies
SpaceKvothe
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
After installing beta I had to re-enable it, works perfectly after it.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Hayley-G ,

What carrier are you using for service ?  If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Rjmjr69
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I checked mine on the Sprint network and I indeed had to turn it back on and oddly re register my address. Not a big deal I barely ever use the feature. But it was on before installing new rom
Hayley-G
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Mine is Verizon and I have turned it back on and registered my address but it will not work.
AnshuKans
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I did not do anything. Its working for me by default.
0 Likes
user70JVsZnbQB
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Mine works but pretty much every call on wifi has an echo for the other person and it's not usable. Cell coverage is fine.
0 Likes
MKhan0104
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
On one UI beta using TMobile and WiFi calling is unusable as the other person's voice comes in garbled/delayed. If I turn off wifi mid call it resolves issue.
0 Likes
Tjenk90
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I can not use wifi calling at all on Google Fi. When enabled the person on the other end can not hear me speaking.