Original topic:

Ambient Mode Volume

(Topic created: 01-11-2024 12:47 PM)
Jess04
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hey Samsung,

Can you please update the Galaxy Wearable app and/or the latest set of Galaxy Buds that support enhancing the Ambient Mode volume? For those whose hearing is not the best, but also not he worst, having a simple switch is not enough. The volume is cranked up too high. I
There should be an adjustable bar so the volume could be increased incrementally. 

Please make this happen. I don't want to have to get hearing aids to hear people that a soft spoken while I'm wearing my ear buds.
3 Replies
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Have you tried just turning off noise cancelation altogether? Personally, I don't like noise cancelation so I keep it turned off all the time. I have no problem hearing other people.
0 Likes
Jess04
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
That's not the point of my post. You can have the Ambient Mode turned on, but there's an option to increase the volume of your surroundings. But the issue is its a switch that increases the volume by a set value. What I'm asking Samsung to consider is to make that value adjustable.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.