cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy buds disconnecting in seconds after connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I baught with RM599 to reset, clear cache and disconnect and connect again BudPlus.. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been experiencing this issue with a pair of non-Samsung brand ear buds and my Galaxy A30 handset. I have outlined my issue here

but, so far, I've been unable to resolve the issue.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was experiencing the same thing. My buds would disconnect within seconds after connecting.  After reading another comment on here about how theirs would not work in the office but would work everywhere else, it made me question my previous pairings which lead me to my personal solution. I had previously paired my galaxy buds with my laptop and was in range of it during the frequent disconnections. I went into my bluetooth settings on my laptop and sure enough my bluetooth was on and it was showing my buds as connected,  so apparently that connection took priority over my S10 (ironically both my phone and laptop are Samsung). Once I turned bluetooth off on my laptop and reconnected my buds to my phone everything worked normally and the disconnections ceased. So I would advise turning off the bluetooth or unpairing from any previously device previously paired with. Hope this helps! 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THIS IS THE REAL SOLUTION. As improvements have been made to the application and the Buds+, my opinion is it is unlikely that you need to reset, clear cache or reinstall. If you are still experiencing constant disconnects like me, and feel like you want to stomp on your new $150 ear buds+, STOP! Look around your house for cheap bluetooth transmitters like the kind you might attach to your TV or Stereo to send your audio to your headphones or ear buds+. I had the TaoTronics connected to my TV. It apparently was in conflict with my phone and buds+. Once I disconnected the cheap transmitter, all my problems stopped.

Bottom line, look for devices that you might connect to that are actively polling. Any other bluetooth devices in the imediate area could most likely be causing your Buds+ to look connection to your phone or other device. Receivers like speakers and earphones, shouldn't be a problem, most likely it will be bluetooth transmitters.  You're Welcome. Good Luck!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you! You were right!  I had bought this bluetooth transmitter to try connect my buds to my tv and I'm sitting right in front of it LOL.  At least I learned how to reset my buds while I was here.  Thanks Shutrshock.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
PC pairing is prioritized over Samsung Note 10. Somewhat unexpected... Unpaired the Buds from my PC and it solved the issue.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wanted to chime in and say I was having the same exact issue and found this thread, unpaired the buds from my Windows 10 laptop (even though they did not show up as connected), and that solved it. Hopefully this helps others, I was pulling my hair out trying to reset it and fix the issue until I unpaired from Windows 10.