cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note Lock screen icon help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. Am new to the forum and very thankful to find it. I just upgraded from an Lg vista to the note 4 days ago and am finding it to be a nice experience. 

The only question I can't seem to find an answer to is this. When I push the on button to wake the phone  it comes up with the sweep to unllock page. On that page at the top is a bell with the number 4. Am gathering it's saying there 4 notifications somewhere, but where? I've scoured the pdf manul along with every youtube video  I could watch without going insane. Any help would be apreciated and merry Christmas

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Note Lock screen icon help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think I just figured it out. I had downloaded the google text message keyboard. Aparently it was part of the ad they push. Once I stopped the keybord the add and bell disappeared. My bad!

3 REPLIES 3
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think I just figured it out. I had downloaded the google text message keyboard. Aparently it was part of the ad they push. Once I stopped the keybord the add and bell disappeared. My bad!

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Cyberwasp It's no problem! Thank you for sharing your solution with us in case other members run into this too!