Original topic:

Software update

(Topic created: 10-31-2019 03:36 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I really want the Samsung one ui 2.0 to come to me it's not fair that only a few are available for it smh

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SirWalt
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Well I just read that China, France, Germany, India, Poland, South Korea, Spain, United Kingdom, and the United States. S10 and Note 10 series on US carriers are already in offering beta versions of the update so we should be getting the OneUI 2.0 pretty soon. It does not say exactly when, but soon.

View solution in context

19 Replies
Nelsonwolf81
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

That's why its call a beta test.

Samsung_P4ZvTSc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Help

Lanier
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Brother I'm hoping I get it to, I'm coming to understand that only a few got it and most are in Germany...

Solution
SirWalt
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Well I just read that China, France, Germany, India, Poland, South Korea, Spain, United Kingdom, and the United States. S10 and Note 10 series on US carriers are already in offering beta versions of the update so we should be getting the OneUI 2.0 pretty soon. It does not say exactly when, but soon.

View solution in context

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SirWalt good then thanks and it's about time lol

0 Likes
SirWalt
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It is what it is. It is Inevitably and no one will have the jack in a few years anyway. I can adjust just fine, I use bluetooth in my house.

SirWalt
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Sorry wrong thread. Your welcome

userPMAXSCJH2W
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It's not much diff than pie and it is buggy. Now that I have it, I wish I wasn't so inpatient

Trinikid
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

One of the best way to get is if you have a VPN.