Original topic:

Cracked S10+ i payed 144 dollars for to have a phone for my needs, but screen white/black unusable

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 04:08 PM)
usersTZ5XtYo8s
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

i need this phone to work. im broke, i have a business, but i know there has to be some way to solve the issue. every once in a while i get the full screen. any advice would be lovely, im ready to hang at the end of this rope. please help me.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Letta0307
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If you have insurance through your carrier you can just take it to them and have them fix it....I know with Sprint I got the complete care so a cracked screen would cost maybe $29
CoolmanNikolai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Find a Samsung certified repair guy that might take payments or go to your carrier and ask for the box of phones that they have behind the counter that they don't ever tell anybody about that they pretty much throw away out back I know this for a fact because a night Porter for Verizon and T-Mobile and I often find perfectly good devices and they're garbage cans still with people's information on them I reset them of course but then I'll sell them on Craigslist for half the price and they work perfectly fine if you're having more problems I don't know where you live but I can fix a cracked screen in about 10 minutes if you have it and order one on Amazon for about 10 bucks you need a hotter gun and a couple of tools don't try it yourself though
0 Likes