Original topic:

Display on every page is either blurry or not match pointing, there are keyboard & app icons

(Topic created: 06-11-2021 02:32 PM)
userDyVw1tKWGS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My display on every app or page I open is either blurry text and or not match pointing. I also seem to have a reddish screen burn. Help!!!!

0 Likes
8 Replies
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
For the red screen make sure your eye shield is not turned on. Settings, Display, Eye Comfort Shield.
0 Likes
userDyVw1tKWGS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm not sure that's the issue this is what it looks likeScreenshot_20210611-165919_Samsung Notes.jpg
0 Likes
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Can you please clarify the issue? I wasn't able to see any blurry text, just some text that is gray. By match pointing to you mean that your touch inputs are not tracking correctly?

Have you tried changing the color settings within the Display or Accessibility menus?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for that information. Unfortunately, we are unable to see the symptoms you are experiencing. I would recommend contacting our customer service team, as they are able to remote into your device and see the symptoms you are experiencing firsthand. You can reach out to them directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userDyVw1tKWGS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I don't know what to do Screenshot_20210611-170127.jpg
0 Likes
userDyVw1tKWGS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Cab you see it any better 20210611_180814_168.jpg
0 Likes
userDyVw1tKWGS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Is this one any better20210611_180603_167.jpg
0 Likes
userDyVw1tKWGS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes I have tried changing the color. I modified the picture so you can better see the burn in. It looks like a keyboard and app icons above itScreenshot_20210611-180323_Accessibility_166.jpg
0 Likes