cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userfTNvFPC1st
Constellation

No Emergency Alerts capabilities

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the Galaxy S7 Edge Universal Factory Unlocked SMG935F. Have tried to verify from both Samsung and carrier Cricket..both keep passing the buck on responsibilities on whom can push this feature/app. I've checked all over this phone(with no success); Cricket provides the service (other phones have them and works in my hosehold) and Samsung says they can't push the feature due to Proprietary and Universal Factory Unlocked pre-installed applications. Question: Is there a way how to install a Samsung S7edge branded version. 3rd party apps did and do no not work for me.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red Giant

Re: No Emergency Alerts capabilities

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @userfTNvFPC1st I definitely understand how frustrating that can be. Please be advised that this board is dedicated to US based devices and their owners however I will try to assist you as best I can. Who was your original carrier? Were you able to get updates before switching over to Cricket? There currently are no official Samsung software files out available to the public but I would recommend reaching back out to your carriers. 

1 REPLY 1
Red Giant

Re: No Emergency Alerts capabilities

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @userfTNvFPC1st I definitely understand how frustrating that can be. Please be advised that this board is dedicated to US based devices and their owners however I will try to assist you as best I can. Who was your original carrier? Were you able to get updates before switching over to Cricket? There currently are no official Samsung software files out available to the public but I would recommend reaching back out to your carriers.