Original topic:

One ui 3

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 06:30 PM)
Mclovin42
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I hate one ui 3 and I know others do too. Everyone I talk to that has gotten the update says they hate it and one ui 2 was better and I agree. This whole movement of making everything look modern and rounded is annoying. One ui 2 felt like its own thing and one ui 3 feels like a blatant copy of apples software, not to mention features and things I did all the time on 2 were removed from 3 causing problems. The notification shade is so stupid now the top half of it is now a giant clock with no way to change it back to the way it was, and the plus button did not need to exist when there was already a 3 dot button that led you to other options that you would need. Another thing is animations, the fact I cannot turn them off in anyway now hurts me to look at. It makes my phone feel cheep and slow not to mention it actually is way slower then the previous software along with various bugs and glitches that did not exist before. My s10 received the update and before I got it I loved everything about the phone but when I accidentally updated one night I almost immediately switched to an s20 I had that did not get the update yet. My s10 is now slow and glitchy and I am mad. Samsung please change your software back to the way it was nobody likes this direction. One ui 4 will soon come out and it is only adding onto terrible one ui 3. I beg of samsung to please change it back. Using their current software gives me a headache and makes me not ever want to buy a samsung product or phone again.
0 Likes
9 Replies
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Guess you'll be switching to a Google phone?
0 Likes
Mclovin42
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Quite honestly I don't know because their software is almost as bad as samsung's with the modern **bleep**
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You are on your way to having some peace of mind. 😁 I am totally off anything Samsung related. Once I trade in my Note20 Ultra, I wouldn't see myself dealing with the challenges having Samsung in my life. Life is too short for these endless hassles!
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Change it back? Back to when exactly? Samsungs software has never felt more unified and modern until now, but that's just my opinion
0 Likes
Mclovin42
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I would want them to change it back to one ui 2.5
0 Likes
Calder-Cay
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Wow ... UI 2? I'm on UI 4 and can't complain.

Simply buy an antiquated phone with UI 2 and be done.
0 Likes
Mclovin42
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The phones that still have it are outdated I would be fine with using a note 9 but it has no wide angle camera which I use on a daily basis
0 Likes
UnhappySamsungUser
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
OK, I give!! I'm a new user here. WHAT'S a UI?
0 Likes
Mclovin42
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
User interface its the software oj the phone
0 Likes