- Can someone please help me? I've these stripes in my camera screen and the camera is not damaged.
- They appear on :christmas_tree: & :christmas_tree::christmas_tree: camera's but not on the :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree: camera
Whem on video they flicker and move a little therefor I assume its not camera damage but a software issue
I'd love if you guys could help me out
Thanks for reaching out.
Do you experience these symptoms in other apps that use the camera?
Have you tried to force stop and clear the cache on the Camera app?
Navigate to your settings > apps > click on the 3 dots in the top right corner > select "Show System Apps" > find and click on Camera > force stop > storage > clear cache.
You can also try resetting the camera settings to see if that helps any.
- Open the camera application and touch.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Select Reset and Yes.
Last step to try, test the camera in safe mode to see if you experience the same symptoms.
This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.
Let us know how your device responds after performing this step!