Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userMXL4SKWwm5
Constellation

S7 Edge .. Won't Charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My S7 Edge battary ran out , and when i connected the charge , the screen just displayed the white lightning bolt and won't charge or do anything.

i tried 3 other chargres but none of them seems to work.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: S7 Edge .. Won't Charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In that case, definitely reach out to Samsung directly for an evaluation and repair via Phone (1-800-SAMSUNG/1-800-726-7864), Twitter, or even Facebook. Naturally you can also reach out to your carrier to see if they have a different option you might like more or maybe someone here in the Community has some other ideas!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userMXL4SKWwm5

That white lightning bolt means that it's charging. If the phone fully lost battery power, then you'll need to hold down the power button to reboot the phone. Just tapping the power button won't turn it back on if it fully lost power.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userMXL4SKWwm5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I know this, and when the phone is a charging, there is usually 3 green dots and a percentage of Battery power.

The phone has been charging for 8 straight hours, but still only displays the lighting bolt on the screen and there is no green dots to indicate that the phone is charging and it won't reboot no matter who mush i tried ( because there is no power ).
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In that case, definitely reach out to Samsung directly for an evaluation and repair via Phone (1-800-SAMSUNG/1-800-726-7864), Twitter, or even Facebook. Naturally you can also reach out to your carrier to see if they have a different option you might like more or maybe someone here in the Community has some other ideas!