cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Truth

S10 plus or s20 plus or.... Wait for next flagship phone to compare?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Truth

S20 plus over S10 plus Definitely 👍 Unless you're trying to save some money then you won't go wrong with the S10 plus. Its still an amazing device👍
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Truth

@Sool 

I guess I'd ask what features are the most important to you. The newer phone will be faster, have a better camera and a faster refresh rate screen, smaller front camera cutout, more ram and bigger battery, 5G... those things are to be expected.

On the other hand, an S10+ is cheaper. The screen and cameras are still excellent. It still has a headphone jack and a Gear VR support... those features might be important to some. If it's not you, personally I think the savings are not significant enough to sacrifice the latest updates in the S20 line, so I'd go with the S20+ in this scenario. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1