JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model SM-G975U

Baseband G975USQU1ASBA

T-Mobile

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wifi/mobile data issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you able to play games or use the internet if connected to Wi-Fi?

user57c055uxj1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Make sure you dont have Bixby Routines on because it can turn off all data and wifi when you charge it.

userVaWJZBUfyw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue with data. Phone has full LTE signal but can't load games or websites for on the internet.

Samsung_xj5ZICM
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried another SIM card in your device? Have you tried resetting the network settings? Just as a heads up resetting the network settings will remove any saved Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth devices that are paired with your device.

Albertol88
Constellation

Mobile Data problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this problem with 4G LTE not working properly. Everytime need to restart than the 4G working again. My Samsung S10 plus set is purchase in Singapore 🇸🇬.. Hope Samsung can sovle the problem. I send to service centre they say nothing wrong. Is very hard to convince them because the phone is not with them all the time.

userAKldlgGzMi
Constellation

s10+ signal issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I noticed every time after I lost signal( go into tunnel, subway), it took really long time to recover, even the area has a really good signal coverage. But if I turn on flight mode , and then turn off, it will recover immediately. And sometime, the phone display three bar but can not connect to internet. Does anyone have similar issues like me?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: s10+ signal issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would recommend reaching out to your carrier directly who provides your mobile data, as it sounds like you are experiencing issues with your mobile data.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usernZNQ7svEyh
Cosmic Ray

Re: s10+ signal issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is for sure a Galaxy S10 issue!! Samsung had a bad patch, I'm sure of it. I was on Sprint, same issue (Bands 2 and 4 do not work on my phone) moved to T-Mobile same issue. I had to turn off bands 2 and 4 and things work.  you spend $1000 on a phone that is inadequate! 

I have done everything tech support has asked of me and still the problem is still there. 

I have run multiple test and bands 2 and 4 do not pass data. I even will have 5 bars and it will not pass data.