cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Mobile data and wi-fi issues - Sprint

JUMP TO SOLUTION

and also everyone is having issue, but theres no fix nothing for it, so at this point, samsung need to come out and tell ppl whats going on with the phone and what they are doing, when they going to creat a sometime fix or recall the phones, 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sending my phone in to Samsung next week I'm not settling for half-assed phone for a 1000 bucks. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I literally went through the samething you're going through.  Sprint was blaming Samsung , Samsung blaming Sprint. To many run arounds. Phone is an S10 unlocked.  I finally got to the root of the problem,  it was SPRINT ALL ALONG. I switched to another provider . Have not dropped any calls or LTE issues whatsoever.  Ran diagnostic test at a local cell phone store it was sprint that couldnt  handle the phone .. I'm not saying this is the fix for you but that helped me big time.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUFd2W8msYt i hope you have better luck with the new carrier but this isn't just sprint, I just believe it is more prevalent on sprint phones/service. My service is through Verizon, but I am having the same problems as everyone else on here.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please some1 tell me i can buy this phone out from sprint and take it to verizon and ise their SIM and it will work just fine?!?!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was told the same thing by sprint about it being a Samsung issue.  I can't believe I am going to have to pay the ransome of 75 dollars that sprint wants.  Going to wait it out one more week and hope Samsung is correct with software issues not hardware

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This doesn't sound like a solution as there is not yet an update that actually works for the phone.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Look this is ridiculous, we people paid a pretty penny for the s10+, I shouldn't have complete data loss out of nowhere while my wife on the same carrier has full LTE. Your phone software is faulty for the s10+. You guys either need to fix the software or reimburse everybody who purchased one. What happens when I need to call 911 because my daughter or relative needs medical assistance? I'm not going to be able to call anybody cause my phone wont even complete a call. I am very disappointed in this phone and if you guys dont fix it soon or get back to your customers, all with same problem, you'll lose a customer forever. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungZell wrote:

Samsung is aware that users are experiencing unexpected roaming, data loss, or voice issues on a Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ or S10e. A software upgrade will be made available for your device in the near future that will help address your experience. When it is released, you can update directly on your device by opening Apps > Settings > System updates > Download and install. If you still experience an issue with your device after the update, let us know. 

Still experiencing connection issues after update on my Unlocked S10+ on Sprint. Download speeds are better but uploads are still zeroing out at times. It appears as if my phone just parks on Band 41 as long as there is any signal at all. Testing my Pixel 3 on Sprint next to my S10+ in a spot in my house where the S10+ has no upload my Pixel 3 XL is doing 35Mbps down and 8Mbps up whereas my S10+ is doing 10Mbps down and 0Mbps up (the test finishes so it is just under .01 Mbps I imagine). I have network reset, updated profile and prl multiple times, cleared cache multiple times, hard reset without restoring backups,etc. Still testing as it is BETTER but this feels hardware related to me. Only way to have stable yet slow internet is to disable bands 25 and 41.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I updated today, itactually took 4 hours because the data kept dropping, it didn't fix anything. So after hours spent at the Sprint store & on the phone with  Samsung I am now the proud owner of a $1000 paper weight. Great job Samsung & Sprint. Sprint won't provide a phone to me while I send this back to Samsung & Samsung won't even provide a box to ship it in. Ridiculous.