cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Software Update Issues!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus used. The phone is cosmetically in beautiful condition and was only used for 3 weeks. My problem is that I am stuck on Android 9 and I can't receive any updates. The device is a an At&t unit, but I am using it on T-Mobile. I tried the Smartswitch method but that didn't work. Any contributions are appreciated!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Software Update Issues!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user113yMyHCF5 

Unfortunately not an easy solution. There is only one way to update an AT&T phone. It is by connecting it to AT&T's own network by inserting an active AT&T SIM card. AT&T updates phones over the air and only allows phones with its active service to connect to its servers. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Software Update Issues!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user113yMyHCF5 

Unfortunately not an easy solution. There is only one way to update an AT&T phone. It is by connecting it to AT&T's own network by inserting an active AT&T SIM card. AT&T updates phones over the air and only allows phones with its active service to connect to its servers. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post