cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user0pPT1S1OZK
Constellation

Turn off Bixby Voice wakeup S10e

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can find no way to turn off the bixby Voice wakeup feature on my S10e, there is no place in the settings that say voice. The only thing when I hit the setting is : 1. Customization Service 2. Add Bixby Home Icon and 3. About Bixby Home. I want to use my voice commands on my camera. Frankly if Bixby were gone all together I would be happier. I did tell the regular setting to disable it... but that did nothing for the voice wakeup. HELP please!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
C305003
Constellation

Re: Turn off Bixby Voice wakeup S10e

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just use Bixby to go to Bixby voice settings and you will see your settings for Voice Wake Up

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
C305003
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just use Bixby to go to Bixby voice settings and you will see your settings for Voice Wake Up

View solution in original post

userrAmnOPVjPJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What do you do if Bixby Voice Wake Up is off but it still wakes up by itself?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userrAmnOPVjPJ Have you attempted to force stop and clear cache on all Bixby related apps? Try that and see if that helps any.

Navigate to your settings > apps > find and click on each individual app: Bixby Routines, Bixby Home, Bixby Vision, Bixby Service, Bixby Voice > force stop > storage > clear cache.

userrAmnOPVjPJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Force stop doesn't work, it restarts itself.

Clear data on Bixby voice does stop it from listening, but it pops up a nag screen every minute saying Bixby is not set up.

There must be some way to actually turn it off oh, but I haven't been able to find it

Highlighted
Samsung_oZtK4yL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have a pc, then itll take you about 5 minutes to remove/disable bixby