Original topic:

Blurry front camera

(Topic created on: 4/18/21 5:39 PM)
Anthony4671
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
During video calls my front camera is blurry. Anyone else?
6 Replies
AndersonBK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Issues with my camera sometimes as well, I have to turn it off, on, off, on, off, on, and eventually it clears up.
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Does this only happen during calls? Do you notice the same blurriness during calls if you use a different calling app or when taking a video using the front-facing camera?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Anthony4671
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
This happens when using the default app for video calling. I have not tried any different apps.
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Can you give a 3rd party app a try and let us know what happens? This can tell you if its potentially a hardware or software issue. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Anthony4671
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
So I used Duo and it us blurry. Also I noticed in both app video calling always drops calls
0 Likes
Anthony4671
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Yes
0 Likes