cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Returning S20 ultra if no update by end of return window (3 days left)

Mine has the snapdragon. I just dont see any of the flaws in the camera like others have. Ive taken some truly incredible pictures up in the mountains already and have nothing but good things to say about it.

Astronaut

On the 26 of march, I ordered the ultra and still waiting for the delivery. I am very picky in terms of software and camera. I am a Samsung lover and I have been with Samsung since the day I started owning a smartphone. I am hoping that the Ultra will not give a bad feeling. If it does, then the return will be as fast as diarrhea. Now for usernQ271TQP70 I am glad you are having fun taking great pix with your phone. Is there any way you can share those? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

i have a big problem with something inside my Phone. When i shake phone i hear like something is lose in the phone. Some small screw or something. It goes on my nerves. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

OMG! That's weird.

@MonteCristo88 wrote:

i have a big problem with something inside my Phone. When i shake phone i hear like something is lose in the phone. Some small screw or something. It goes on my nerves.