Original topic:

need to remove

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 05:39 AM)
ooijen25
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
There are a lot of waisted programs in galaxy 
Like Bixby and not able to remove and spy companies like Google that would be needed to cut down 
7 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@ooijen25 You can't remove a lot of pre-installed apps. The most you can do is disable them, but not even all apps can be disabled, and in that case the only option left is to hide them. Unfortunately, while we buy and own these phones, we don't own the software on them, and don't have 100% control over it.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
0 Likes
ooijen25
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
that should be changed we should not have things on the phone we don't want
henfredemars
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20
I agree that Samsung should offer the option to remove or disable more apps. If you're technically inclined, it's possible to use USB debugging and ADB to disable even more apps and services than the phone will allow in settings. I did this to disable Samsung pay, bixby, and several other Samsung services.

I would not attempt this strategy unless you have strong technical skills and can resolve any issues you encounter on your own, but I'm noting that the possibility is there for advanced technical users.
0 Likes
ooijen25
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
thanks
0 Likes
Happidaze
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I found a work profile on My phone that I did not install and cannot disable or Uninstall. How does this happen?
0 Likes
Happidaze
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
How do I remove this?
0 Likes
BixbysaSpy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
This spywear takes up a lot of phone memory. Unfortunately you have to buy an un-googled phone to be rid of it.
0 Likes