Original topic:

Buds pro not staying connected to my s21 ultra

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 08:28 PM)
Jimelinsky
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have restarted my phone and my buds and reset my buds and the still drop every few secs from calls.  Work fine for games and music just not for calls.
9 Replies
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
Settings
Apps
Show system app
Clear data of all related app
0 Likes
Jimelinsky
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
This works great for 1 call. The next call same thing. Thanks though.
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
Do you have another Bluetooth device to test?
0 Likes
Jimelinsky
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes level u buds and they work fine with the phone and stay connected.
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
In that case, the buds are defective.
0 Likes
Jimelinsky
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you. Not the news I was hoping for but much appreciated.
0 Likes
Jimelinsky
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Anyone know how to contact warrant dept as these are less than 1 year old? I have tried Twitter per a Samsung forum I read but no response.
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I am sorry to hear your Buds Pro are not working for calls on the S21 Ultra.  If your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, or Galaxy Buds Pro disconnect from your phone often, it may be due to a poor Bluetooth connection or because you are wearing the earbuds incorrectly. You should check that the earbuds are properly inserted into your ears, that your Bluetooth connection is secure, and that your earbuds' software is up-to-date. Try these steps here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01208805/

Please let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Jimelinsky
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks but I have a set of level u pro buds that work fine and without issue on the same phone. So it is not the phone's Bluetooth. I have already sent them back to Samsung for eval and repair. Thx.
0 Likes