Options
Galaxy S21
How to reset my galaxy I forgot pin #
7 Replies
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Good evening @Blkburner, I hope you're doing well.

There are two ways to reset your pin.

The first way is if you have a Samsung account tied to your phone; you'll need to login to your Samsung account in your web browser> next where it says "devices" you'll want to click there> there will be an option that says "find my mobile" from there you can locate, unlock, and lock your phone.

That would be the way to unlock it.

However: the second way if you don't have a Samsung account tied to your phone would be to reset your phone by erasing it.

This method will take your phone back to the point when your first bought it with a factory reset. (For this method, I recommend backing up your phone if you have not done so already)

To do this: Press and hold the Bixby/power button and the Volume down buttons till you see the Samsung logo> this will take you to the bootloader, from here you can navigate with your Volume rocker, to the reset option where this will completely reset your phone.

I hope this helps.
blkburnr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Then is it gonna want my google info if so I'm **bleep** I don't remember my email & password it all got hacked & wiped out. **bleep** I thought I got a android not iPhone jeez
0 Likes
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

Just like iOS, Android also works that way.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
If you do with Samsung you re using that account info not Google although Google has a separate find phone that works simiar
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
Find my device you can remote unlock
0 Likes
JVN1005
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Search YouTube for videos on how to bypass FRP (Factory Reset Protection).
0 Likes
blkburnr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks but I don't need to di that. My girlfriend tried to do it to a phone she found but I found the owner and returned it. Thanks
0 Likes